Brunswick Brokers is a professional services firm specializing in commercial real estate brokerage services in Atlantic Canada. It is locally owned and managed with representation in all four Atlantic provinces, whose primary goal is to create value and opportunities for companies and individuals that invest in and occupy real estate.
We’re looking for a real estate professional to join our growing team in Moncton, New Brunswick. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to develop new markets as well as continuing to serve and grow our existing markets. You will work closely with a small team of specialized industry professionals to identify opportunities and create value for our growing list of commercial clients.
What does the role look like:
- Leasing and sales of Commercial Real Estate – office, industrial, and retail.
- Preparing and implementing a personal business plan.
- Generating leads from a market prospect list.
- Preparing financial analysis and underwriting of income producing properties.
- Being knowledgeable in market statistics and current trends.
- Coordinating marketing materials.
- Preparing offers to lease and purchase and sale agreements.
- Strong relationship management, networking, and sales skills required.
- Professionally polished with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Direct commercial or residential real estate experience preferred.
- Client focused approach.
- Excel in a fast-paced performance driven environment.
- Entrepreneurial with great integrity.
- Desire to be part of building a company.
- Real Estate license will be required.