Troy is Vice President at Brunswick Brokers, leading a seasoned team of industry professionals. With over 15 years in commercial real estate, Troy has experience in all aspects of the industry including lease negotiation, acquisition and disposition, and retail development − for raw and brownfield land, retail, office, and industrial properties. He has managed large real estate portfolios throughout Eastern Canada, New England and abroad, acting on behalf of both landlords and tenants.
Troy is also part of Brunswick Brokers Multi Unit Residential Investment Team providing underwriting services for the sale and acquisition of multi-unit residential properties in Atlantic Canada.
Passionate about all things real estate, Troy finds reward in matching great companies with great properties and is skilled at analyzing client needs.
- Real Estate Institute of Canada, Certified Leasing Officer (CLO)
- University of New Brunswick, Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing)
- New Brunswick Community College, Business Technology Sales/Marketing Certificate
- Brunswick Brokers Limited, Vice President (2019 – Present)
- Irving Oil Limited, Manager Corporate Real Estate (2012 – 2019)
- Cominar REIT, Director of Leasing (2008 – 2012)
- Shred Guard, Atlantic Sales Manager (2004 – 2008)
- Kelly Services, Business Development Manager (2002 – 2004)
- Shaw Communications/Corus Entertainment, Regional Sales Manager Atlantic (1996 – 2001)
- New Brunswick Real Estate Association
- Real Estate Institute of Canada (REIC)