Research and Marketing Associate
Saint John, NB, Canada
Brunswick Brokers Limited is seeking a Research and Marketing Associate for its Saint John, NB office. We are a full-service real estate firm providing a complete range of commercial real estate brokerage services throughout Atlantic Canada for property owners, investors, and tenants. The professional team at Brunswick Brokers has extensive experience in the commercial real estate industry including commercial leasing, sales, site selection, build-to-suit advisory services, multifamily development underwriting and sales and beyond.
This is an exciting time for the organization and a great opportunity for an individual with the right experience and drive to join our team. Reporting to the Vice President, the successful candidate will manage and maintain market research and analysis, support the team in the production and management of marketing materials, and prepare proposals for a variety of classes of real estate.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with landlords and researchers in the markets we operate.
- Create and maintain a database of all properties with current vacancies and rental rates.
- Develop and prepare annual and semi-annual market reports including commentary, market stats, trends and highlights of activities for industrial, office, and multifamily markets in NB and NS.
- Assist with the preparation of forward-thinking commentaries that set the standard for our industry.
- Prepare sales pitches together with salespeople. Incorporate market and economic views including metrics such as GDP, retail sales and demographics
- Create and coordinate marketing materials including leasing cut sheets, sale cut sheets and offering memorandums (CIM), listing reports
- Prepare tour packages
- Ensure all materials produced are consistent with branding strategy
- Develop signage templates and coordinate installation
- Manage updates to website on a timely basis
- Research and coordinate ongoing brand marketing including Google, Linkedin, Facebook, and other forms of social media and associated advertising opportunities
Qualifications and Competencies:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen understanding of statistics and numbers
- Graphic arts or design experience would be considered an asset including experience with Adobe suite of products.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to navigate computer software and hardware, and willingness to learn new software programs
- Social media marketing experience would be considered an asset
Click here to apply now: https://hdrc.fa.ca3.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_8002/job/2350